Here were some other hundred-word tales inspired by last week’s photo prompt for Friday Fictioneers:
- Neil MacDonald envisions a confrontation over a misunderstanding
- Trent’s World adds a science fiction twist…
- And we get a taste of suspense from Iain Kelly
- The shed appears as a memory in the story that’s available on Chaos Central Command
- Michael Humphris associates some vivid sensory details to the image
- CGraith focuses on emotion and relationships inspired by a tragic event
- Hollywood cliches are the target for satire from draliman.
- The punch line in the tale from msjadeli tale doesn’t disappoint.
- Our Literary Journey crafts a clever homage to a classic rock tune. I just wish the phrase Tiffany-twisted could’ve been worked in.
- The shed becomes the site of a disastrous experiment in the story from Miles H. Rost.
is a weekly flash fiction challenge.